Press Street Gardens’ Winter Informal
Saturday, December 10, 2016 from 3pm to 7pm
Press Street Gardens, at the corner of Press and Dauphine Streets (map)
Free and open to the public
Join Press Street Gardens on Saturday, December 10 from 3pm to 7pm for a very special, very informal holiday festival! At the Winter Informal, you’ll be able to…
- Purchase locally sourced holiday decor, including wreaths and mistletoe!
- Shop for artwork, preserves, and other treats that are perfect for holiday gift-giving, including:
- Ceramics by Osa, Karin Burt, and Piru Pottery
- Glasswork by Ben Dombey
- Greeting cards from Small Fires Press
- Prints by NOCCA alumni and students
- Books like Qomix Cubes by Caesar Meadows and Maddie Stratton’s insanely popular Art History Coloring Book
- NOCCA’s literary magazine, Umbra, plus broadsides of award-winning student work
- A table full of sweet treats made by Culinary Arts students
- Enjoy drinks and great food from Press Street Station!
- Challenge friends, neighbors, and strangers to lawn games!
- And of course, meet our goats and chickens!
Admission to the Winter Informal is free, and the event is open to the public.
Press Street Gardens is an urban farm and outdoor learning laboratory funded by The NOCCA Institute, the nonprofit partner of the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts. Proceeds support a broad range of programs for NOCCA students, faculty, and the community.