Press Street Gardens’ first Fall Fest
Sunday, October 16, 2016 from 3pm to 7pm
Press Street Gardens, at the corner of Press and Dauphine Streets (map)
Free and open to the public
Join Press Street Gardens on Sunday, October 16 as we celebrate the arrival of autumn. From 3pm to 7pm, we’ll be in the Gardens, where you can…
- Purchase Louisiana-grown fall produce, including sugar cane, pumpkins, pecans, sweet potatoes, satsumas, persimmons, rice, and more!
- Shop for fall and winter garden plants like peppers, herbs, greens, and winter squash!
- Enjoy beer and great food from Press Street Station!
- Challenge friends, neighbors, and complete strangers to lawn games!
- Listen to music from Cory & Their Banjo!
- Purchase raffle tickets–and if your luck holds out, win great prizes!
- And of course, meet our goats and chickens!
Admission to Fall Fest is free, and the event is open to the public.
Press Street Gardens is an urban farm and outdoor learning laboratory funded by The NOCCA Institute, the nonprofit partner of the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts. Proceeds support a broad range of programs for NOCCA students, faculty, and the community.